Things have still been crazy around here this week, so easy is the name of the game to get dinner on the table! At least I'm getting some recipes done for the 10 with 5 challenge!
This tasty one pot dish with a salad and some garlic bread made a perfect mid week meal!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 28oz your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 cups water (I would hope this doesn't count as an ingredient!)
- 8oz spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 1 bell pepper chopped (I used red, but you use whatever you like or have)
- 1 cup Romano cheese (you can use Parm if you preffer)
- salt & pepper to taste (I know this doesn't count as an ingredient!)
In a nonstick skillet, brown ground beef. Drain off fat. Season with salt & pepper
Stir in pasta sauce and water; mix well & bring to a boil.
Stir in spaghetti and bell pepper. Reduce heat, cover & simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta in tender.
Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover for another 2 minutes to melt cheese.
This tasted so good, and it was nice to not have to clean up a bunch of pots and pans that usually accumulate from making a pasta dish!