Monday, April 4, 2011

Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza



Yesterday afternoon was the recital for the Belly Dance school I go to. Even though I couldn't dance in it since I'm still recovering from my surgery I did get all dressed up and helped out by being the DJ and getting the audience going. I also loved cheering my Belly Sisters on! When I got home I was starving and wanted something both easy and delicious, so I threw together 2 of these awesome pizzas! I'm gonna make these again and again! It's my new favorite pizza!
Check it out:

Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt (I used Adobo)
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
  • 1 cup KC Masterpiece Steakhouse Marinade
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 oz bacon pieces


Directions:
In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add salt, seasoning salt and pepper; set aside.
On pizza stones, shape each dough into a 13-in. circle.
Spread half the marinade over each crust like you would sauce to within 1/2 in. of edge.
Top each pizza with half of the beef and cheese & bacon.
Bake at 475 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.


PS: If you serve Tater Tots with it like I did, dip 'em into the puddles of marinade on the pizza! Seriously!

I've been stretching and drilling every morning for about a half hour & hope to work my way back up to my 2 hour a day dance workouts by the beginning of May, just in time for the Pug Rescue Fundraiser ("Shimmies for Pugs") we're dancing at!

Enjoy!
Christina

12 comments:

  1. This pizza looks delicious! I'm so jealous of belly dancing classes, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have ROCKED after dancing last night!! I've marked it so I can make it next time :D Or before...not sure I can wait that long to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum!! I love pizza, and adore making new and different pizza recipes! Will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pizza and I'm always looking for a new version to try out. This looks wonderful. ;) The side of tater tots just tickled me...ehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another Great pizza recipe that worthed to try Christina... thx for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm...I like getting a break from the standard pizza toppings. I like your jazzed up version of the cheeseburger pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pizza looks delicious! I could really go for a slice now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great looking pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness does this pizza look incredible! I wish I had a slice of your pizza right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!

    Belly dance school sounds great--I wish there was something like that in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog... can't wait to look around. these look DELISH!
    xo,
    Mini Baker

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved ur images of pizza in ur blogs..
    Pizza Equipment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Christina